Whether it’s a dinner party or a family dinner that you’re cooking for, these prawn skewers will always be a fabulous option.
Ingredients (serves 6)
2 large Garlic Cloves, chopped
1½ tspns Coarse Salt
½ tspn Cayenne Pepper
2 tspns Paprika
¼ cup Olive Oil
1 tblsp fresh Lemon Juice
Tabasco Sauce (optional)
1 Kg large green prawns, peeled and deveined
Lemon Wedges to serve
1. In a small bowl crush the garlic with coarse salt, mix in cayenne pepper and paprika.
2. Add olive oil and lemon juice; mix until combined, then add Tabasco if using.
3. In a large bowl toss the prawns with the garlic oil until evenly coated.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat grill to medium heat, then lightly oil the grill grate.
7. Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers.
8. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque.
Marquette Turner Luxury Homes on MarquetteTurner.com