For many of us it’s nice to dream, but does spending a million dollars to stay at a hotel seem a little too extravagant? Real estate can be expensive, but when you don’t get to keep it surely that’s a whole different ball game!
You can be the judge:
AUSTRALIA’S MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE
For the small sum of $1 million AUD at the Sydney Hilton you get:
– Accommodation in the Master Suite
– A brand new Bentley convertible
– A 12 carat diamond
– Three Executive floors booked exclusively for 100 of your closest friends
– A party in one of the hotel’s bars.
So, in fairness, you do get something to walk away with, other than tales of a great (and extravagant time).
But what about other hotel packages without the “added extras” of cars and diamonds?
AUSTRALIA’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOM
The Presidential Villas at Melbourne’s Crown Towers cost $27,500 for one night.
AUSTRALIA’S MOST EXPENSIVE ACCOMMODATION
You can relax on the entire Lizard Island in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Five balmy nights would set you back $454,000 AUD.
THE WORLD’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOM
The Hugh Hefner Sky Villa in the Fantasy Tower of the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas cost $40,000 USD per night. The suite includes:
– An eight foot revolving bed with ceiling mirrors
– An indoor waterfall
– An exercise room and sauna
– A terrace pool that projects over the edge of the tower.
THE WORLD’S MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE
The Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, is offering a $1 million USD package will get you:
– Seven nights accommodation
– Return airfare from anywhere in the world
– A private jet for your personal use during your stay.
– An “excursion” to Iran to create your own Persian carpet.