We recently launched a competition for designers around the world to come up with a logo design for our conservation project, “Clear the Air”.
We have had a total of 47 designs and we’re now putting it out there to find out what people think is the best design.
To see all the entries CLICK HERE
The brief for the designers was:
Marquette Turner Luxury Homes is continually exploring ways of integrating environmentally sustainable practices and standards to ensure that we are minimising the impact of our business on the environment.
Our “Clear The Air” program was initiated in May 2007 and is continually evolving.
– CARBON OFFSET– in all of our travels we must seek to become totally carbon neutral, thus offsetting the carbon we produce. This will be achieved by contributing towards the Australian Greenhouse Office’s Approved Greenhouse Friendly™ Abatement Projects.
– RECYCLED PRINTING– in all of our printing we must seek to use recycled products at every opportunity, even if this is not necessarily the most commercially-viable option.
– OUR MARKETING– we must take advantage of the increasing use and capabilities of the internet wherever possible. Bucking the real estate trend by moving away from the traditional print media will enable us to avoid using such non-recycled and wasteful products.
– RECYCLE & LIMIT PACKAGING– we must recycle as many products as possible, and avoid products that use excessive packaging.
– ENERGY SAVING METHODS– leading by example, Marquette Turner must also actively promote and energy saving strategies and encourage all of our clients to adopt environmentally friendly and cost-effective strategies in their properties (eg. energy-saving light globes).
– “ENVIORNMENTALLY FRIENDLY” ACCREDITATION– we must work towards achieving “Environmentally Friendly” accreditation from the Federal Government.
Please feel free to comment using the comment form below, the comment form on the 99designs page, or email your comments to: email@example.com
Thanks to all those designer that participated and thanks in advance to everyone that helps decide the winner!