Set 600 feet above sea level, this 700 square metre home, this palatial residence would provide your family with the perfect North Queensland getaway or resort style holiday home.
This 8.75 acres (3.5 hectares) North facing property is complete with a helipad, workshop, carports, garages, and separate cottage all enjoying the panoramic, 360 degree views of the rainforest, mountains, Coral Sea and Whitsunday islands.
A stunning 28m2 indoor heated pool is the focal point of the interior of this luxurious home and provides the perfect setting for an amazing lifestyle.
The huge, open-planned living area features columns, 3 metre high windows , high ceilings and limestone flooring.
The kitchen has bountiful storage, granite bench-tops, modern appliances and two pantries.
The master bedroom covers the entire marble-tiled top floor, and features a lounge, en-suite and balcony with spa.
The configuration is flexible with 4 bedrooms and 2 offices, or 6 bedrooms. Additionally, there are 3 bathrooms and 2 en-suites.
- 6 bedrooms (4 if you would prefer the configuration that provides 2 offices)
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 en-suites
- 28 square metre, heated indoor pool with fountains
- 8.75 acres in total
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 35 square metre office space plus storage (if 4 bedroom configuration is preferred)
- Garages (for 2 cars) & Carports (for 4 cars)
- 135 square metre Workshop plus storage
- 85 square metre Guest Cottage
- Lush tropical gardens
- Bore water