Nurai island is located northeast of Abu Dhabi and one kilometer from the shores of Saadiyat that will host the city’s cultural district (Louvres and Guggenheim Museum among other world class attractions). Part of the development is also a boutique luxury hotel with 60 suites.
The Seaside & Shoreline residences are situated under a sweeping canopy of grass, with their own private beach front. There are also Water Villas that provide outstanding views.
The Nurai island will host restaurants, lounges, a cigar bar, a private helipad, a large marina on the that can accommodate super yachts and a Spa and fitness center.
Nurai residents will have full access to all of the services provided by the boutique resort. One of the three planned restaurants on Nurai will be Siddharta restaurant by George V (creator of Buddha Bar).
The marina can accommodate 60 yachts and 3 super yachts up to 95 meters.
All Nurai residences and their guests alike, benefit from a range of luxury services and amenities, these include:
- A floating marina with arrivals lounge for residents and guests,
- Service access from the hotel,
- A private helipad,
- A celebrated full service luxury spa,
- A world class fitness centre with activities like – squash, kite-surfing, running, biking, scuba diving and more,
- A multitude of water sports,
- A Shisha Lounge,
- The Middle East’s first Café Del Mar (world famous Ibiza’s beachside café)
- 3 world class international restaurants, exclusively for residents of the island and guests.
Nurai offers three limited edition luxury residential dwellings – Shoreline Villas, Seaside Villas (both of which are situated on the Beachfront Estate) and Water Villas (which are over-water residences). All villas were designed by New York based Studio Dror. They are all characterized by abundant loft like open spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows and free flowing light in every room. Paris-based AW2 are responsible for the interior design of the residences.
- “Seaside” Beachside Residences (5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms) – click here
- “Shoreline” Beachside Residences (6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms) – click here
- “Water” Villas (4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms) – click here
- The Island of Nurai is 130,000 square metres,
- There will be one boutique luxury hotel resort
- Scheduled for completion in December 2011, at which point the hotel on Nurai will open.
- Nurai represents an outstanding long term investment opportunity with prices expected to appreciate strongly upon construction completion.
- Sales of the villas are still on-going.