The Château Bussière is an exceptional property in Touraine, tucked away in a hidden valley off the beaten track.
The château was first mentioned in 1234 in the archives of the city of Tours, and refurbished during the Renaissance. Its decorative elements reveal the magnificence of the period.
The property consists of thirty hectares of cleared woods and fields all around the buildings.
The Château is situated in the southern part of the Touraine area, 250 kms from Paris via the A10 motorway.
The closest station is TOURS St Pierre des Corps which is 55 minutes away from Paris on the express TGV train, and 1h 30 from Roissy airport. It is one hour away from both Poitiers and Tours Nord airports (with a direct Tours to London flight).